The candidate will perform the following key activities:
• Support for the Chief Risk Officer and Non-Life Risk Manager of the UK branch, including but not limited
o Ensuring adherence to all relevant regulatory requirements (including PRA, FCA and IVASS)
o Ensuring all Non-Life risks are monitored, analysed and reported in relation to risk appetite, and escalated
o Overseeing and challenging Line 1 Risk and Control activities for the UK Non-Life Branch
o Producing and monitoring UK Non-Life capital requirements (MCR, SCR) on a Standard Formula basis,
as well as contribute as needed to AG SpA’s calculation of the group-wide internal model SCR.
o Contribution to the ORSA process, ORSA report and other risk reporting for the UK Non-Life Branch.
• Perform support for the Model Owner for CAT Risk (as defined in Group Internal Model Standards) in
collaboration with Exposure Coordinator and relevant Catastrophe Modelling Teams;
• Contribution to Internal Model reviews and visits by IVASS.
• Support Group Risk Management for relevant quarterly and planning capital runs;
• Provide relevant risk capital assessments for Reinsurance, Technical Pricing, Portfolio Management &
Steering for UK Non-Life Branch Business (in alignment with relevant Group KPIs) and in alignment with
Group Risk Management and relevant Projects;
• Contributor to the implementation of the Data Stewardship Model for the UK Branch;
• Support in producing materials for relevant UW Committees (in alignment with Group Standards) and fulfill
defined Risk Management Roles with respect to UW activities (in alignment with Group Standards) for the
UK Non-Life Branch.
Educated to degree level (Batchelors) in Quantitative Finance
Partial or Full Actuarial Qualification
Experience of Actuarial and/or Underwriting experience
Experience with ResQ and/or Igloo software considered a plus