Role and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Head of International, you will have responsibility for the day to day management, and
retention of a small portfolio of large global clients. Activities will include;
o Helping clients to launch, embed and manage complex country solutions
o Assist to develop, implement, manage and track a cohesive global benefits strategy
o Manage day to day client and member queries
o Assist with claims/service escalations where required
o Manage membership changes and provide reporting where required
o Organise, prepare and run quarterly performance meetings
o Managing smooth invoicing and billing processes
o Provide excellent employee presentations
o Organising, negotiating and delivering scheme renewals
• Responsibility to maintain and increase revenue from these key client relationships by renewing annual
contracts across a range of products, and looking for opportunities to expand these key relationships.
• Responsibility for delivering excellent service levels and meeting client SLA’s.
• Assist clients with the on-boarding of domestic plans where required and provide on-going support in
partnership with our Global Broker Network partners.
• Support management of multinational pooling solutions.
• Working alongside our wider International Account Management team and UK Benefit Consultants, you
will align best practice where possible.
• Working closely with your marketing colleagues to support marketing campaigns and communications.
• Build and deliver excellent client reports.
• Supporting the wider International team, leveraging your extensive experience to assist with new
business opportunities and account management calls / pitches where required.
• Ensuring the CRM (Pipedrive) is accurately updated at all times.
• Provide mentorship to your colleagues, helping to develop their market knowledge, client work, insurer
relationships and sales and communication techniques.
• Assist with building and maintaining Insurer relationships, across the industry and all product segments.
• Keeping up to date with product, technical, or legislative changes within the marketplace.
• Always comply with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of our firm.
• Always comply with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, and the FCA
Principles, Rules, and the Code of Practice for Approved Persons.
• Attain and maintain competent status as defined by FCA and our firm.
• Maintain performance standards in accordance with those outlined in the Key Performance Indicators
section of the Training and Competence procedures.
• Minimum of 3 years consulting / broking experience in International Benefits.
• Extensive experience working with experience rated insurance schemes and global corporate clients.
• Experience across a full range of international benefits, including both health and group risk products.
• Global consulting experience would be valuable.
• Multinational pooling experience would be valuable.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Strong report writing and presentation experience.
• Ability to manage complex multi-country employee benefits projects often with multiple stakeholders.
• Able to build strong, trusted relationships with a wide range of people, client types and partners