Our client are one of the UK’s largest independent Insurance Brokers who are keen to recruit a Commercial- Client technician.
We are looking for a skilled Client Manager (Account Executive) or an experienced Account Handler looking to take their next step in their career to join our clients growing, successful Commercial Account Managed Team in Burgess Hill.
- Responsible for building, nurturing and managing an existing book of client relationships with a total income value of £100K – £150K and individual income value of at least 5K
- Successfully maintaining key strategic partnerships (internally and externally) and contributing to the success of the business by taking ownership of your financial targets and performance
- Generating new business through a combination of your own network or initiatives as well as existing sources
- Identifying cross-sale opportunities for other parts of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A solid knowledge of all Commercial classes of insurance (including Property, Casualty, Marine and Financial Lines) – premiums in excess of £25K
- Previous Client Management / Exec experience
- Passion, energy and a strong Sales & Business Development ethos
- An effective, confident & considerate communicator with the ability to adapt your style accordingly and build long lasting relationships
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident IT skills, experience of using Acturis would be advantageous
- Cert CII as a minimum, with the desire to continue studying towards Dip CII and beyond. The hiring manager is FCII qualified and a strong advocate for the CII
- The ability to deliver excellent service and outcomes for your clients
- The ambition to further your career within a supportive environment, offering extensive training and development.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE – BENEFITS
- A competitive salary and generous bonus structure
- Private Medical / Health Insurance plan
- Car allowance
- Company phone & credit card
- Group Life cover & Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Bike 2 Work Scheme.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- A challenging and rewarding role that will actively encourage you to push your boundaries and positively evolve
- An autonomous, empowering and fun working environment
- Support from a dedicated and nurturing Manager and day to day support from experienced Client Technicians
- Regular training and career development opportunities including CII qualifications and a personalised development plan to ensure you are the best at what you do.
- An environment where your ideas are listened to and your successes are celebrated!
In addition, you will be part of a company who are proud to be client-centric, supported by the following:
- Investors in People Gold
- Investors in Customers Gold
- Chartered Broker status
- Awarded 5 Star Brokerage Status by Insurance Business Magazine in 2022
- Finalist for ‘Independent Broker of the Year’ at the 2022 Insurance Times Awards
Our clients delivery of high quality, bespoke services is backed by our core values: Passionate, Expert, Straightforward and Ethical and we look for people who can demonstrate these consistently.
Equality & Diversity Commitment
Our client recognises and encourages the values that diversity brings and are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status or pregnancy and maternity. They therefore positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified and eligible job applicants.
A role with our client will offer you the chance to learn and develop, progress and succeed and to work with a great bunch of people in a relaxed, family-friendly and supportive environment.