We are currently recruiting for a Global Insurance company based in West London who are looking for several Nurses and Paramedics to join their growing medical team. Our client specialises in global travel risk management services, which help support travellers on the ground and the risk managers responsible for their safety and wellbeing.
Within this role you will work in a fast paced environment and focusing on difficult situations, offering expert medical advice and services to travellers all over the world, right round the clock. With expert Emergency or Critical Care know how, the team are committed to care for our customers in their time of need. Resilient, and empathetic, they build strong relationships and deliver accurate, on-time service in high-stakes situations.
- You will provide medical advice to patients in emergency situations around the world
- You will make time sensitive medical decisions for patients
- You will manage emergency air ambulance evacuations
- You will provide expert knowledge to guide management of medical cases over the phone and in writing
Training will be Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm for 6 solid weeks in the office
Following training you will work 10 hours shifts for 4 days per week covering Monday – Sunday. You will be able to work on a hybrid model after 4-6 months/you are fully confident in the role.
Salary – Excellent salary on offer + fantastic company benefits
- You must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- You will have at least three years post-graduate experience in Acute Care, Critical Care, ICU, Community Health, Discharge Planning or Emergency Departments
- Competent with IT systems & able to use multiple screens and programs
- You’ll need to be available to work across a 7-day rotating roster (excluding overnight shifts)
Uxbridge - West London
Very competitive salary + excellent benefits