About us :
FJN Solutions are a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to the insurance and health sectors. We have been established in the market since 2004 and have a wealth of experience in hiring positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. We recruit across the UK and have also completed international assignments in the US, Dubai, Holland, Belgium, Qatar, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Our office is easily accessible from Horsham train station. Onsite parking is also provided.
We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to help us fulfil our growth plans for 2024 and beyond. The key facet of this role will be to support, with guidance from our MD, and furhter develop our travel and assistance division.
The role will include servicing an existing panel of clients that we currently work with. You will also have free reign to develop, manage and service your own panel of insurance clients and candidates.
The role is a full 360 recruitment role which will entail the successful applicant managing the full end to end process for both the candidate and the client. Attention to detail and strong organisational skills are therefore key to be successful in this role.
Duties and responsibilities (after training is completed) will include :
- Business development: conducting market research, utilising sales techniques to initiate relationships with prospective clients, identifying client recruitment needs and growing your client portfolio.
- Generating candidate leads: headhunting suitable candidates, conducting database searches, writing & posting high-quality job adverts, networking, carrying out telephone and face-to-face candidate interviews after extensive in house training.
- Maintaining relationships: building rapport with clients and candidates, attending meetings, arranging interviews, preparing candidates for interviews and communicating interview feedback.
- Sales: selling your candidates to your existing client network, negotiating terms of business, handling objections and finalising placements.
- Working towards targets: these will be a combination of numbers based and SMART goals, personalised to empower you to develop professionally and personally.
What we look for in a member of staff at FJN :
- Experience within either recruitment or insurance industries is essential
- Candidates from a recruitment background must have solid 360 recruitment experience
- Personal traits must include enthusiasm, determination and tenacity
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive to learn, develop and succeed in a sales environment
- Highly organised
- Team player